Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rap Song


I'm on a roll and I've written a new rap song. For those of you who visit my site and appreciate the family friendly nature of it I've carefully edited the song for bad language and content.

**********

**** you and me ****** ***** ***
I believe ***** when **** we *** **** and ***
**** ****** *** ** ******** ***** 
Then ***** red ***** but **** and ***
** * **** ***** ** *** ***** ** ****

Chorus
**** *** ******* ***** ******
******* **** **** *****
** **** ****** ** ******
**** ***** *** ** ****

Purple ***** ** ***** in agony
*** *** pain ***** *** ****** her
I ******** *** ***** *** in ****
**** **** ****** *** ** **** *****
She ***** **** ******* ** * ***** 

Chorus

**** by the ******* into ********
you and **** ******* **** *****
***** in ******** and ****** **
smile ***** **** *** ***** up and 
if you ***** **** ** * **** *****

Chorus








1 comment:

  1. Love it, but you sure have a potty mouth! lol

    ReplyDelete