Monday, February 25, 2019

I've got a story for that!



People who know me well know I have a story for everything. These stories are things that come from my life, or the life of someone I know. If you name a topic, I've got a story. I'm famous for it. Well, okay, I'm not famous in any sense of the word, but you could say it's my super power. I suspect it has something to do with my crazy long term memory.

So, the other day, while I was sleeping, I dreamed I was asked to speak to a large congregation. The topic I was given was, 'How is a banana like seven days?'. As soon as I heard the subject I said, "I have the perfect story for that!". I even had a memento to go with the story. I was fully prepared.

I woke up from this dream and rolled over and thought, "Great, now I'm just making fun of myself," and went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment